M a X e D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dadati and Abida (Samabat new skills)

5 posters

Go down

Dadati and Abida (Samabat new skills) Empty Dadati and Abida (Samabat new skills)

Post  Markus Tue 9 May - 19:04

Regarding healing our Dadati. based on personal experience. i was in a party with xXxDarkArcherxXx and SPARKY at Chaturanga. what we did there was i always summoned my Dadati so it would tank the boss for us. what sparky told me was that he clicks on my Dadati or presses "T" so as to target me Dadati and uses party heal then target heal. it's the same concept as when a Vidya is healing any summon either our lions or the wolves of Karyas.

aparently Abida allows all our summons to level up as well. i just read it somewhere. it could be possible, coz remember our lions can only reach level 3 and they're lives and attacks are fixed at that level. it might be possible that it increases the lives of our summons. but i haven't proven it though.

the only thing i noticed when i alotted a skill point to abida, is that my cool time for "some" of my skills were generally faster. for example trata, before, i noticed that once we cast trata, trata can only be recast once the trata icon in the list of the buffs that have been cast on us blinks. but now, even if the trata effect isn't giving out the warning that it's losing its effects, trata can already be re-cast almost half the time of the cooltime it used to go through.

well that's what i noticed. i ain't no expert here. please feel free to correct me bout abida. i hope other samabats would also contribute what they know about Abida so everybody would be enlightened about this new passive skill.

tc all. lol!
Markus
Markus
Level 15
Level 15

Number of posts : 47
Local : Quezon City, Philippines
Registration date : 2006-05-09

Back to top Go down

Dadati and Abida (Samabat new skills) Empty DADATI's ATTACKS

Post  Markus Tue 9 May - 19:08

DADATI lvl1 (75)

tanks, melee damage close range (does not approach enemy)

DADATI lvl2 (79)

invisible melee attacks from a distance (does not approach enemy)

DADATI lvl3 (83)

Fire Spell from distance (does not approach enemy)

DADATI lvl4 (87)

Fire Spell (approaches enemy)

DADATI lvl5 (91)

(have not tested this yet)
please correct if i am wrong.. i got this info from comparing Dadati's

~ from forums.tantra.ph (http://forums.tantra.ph/index.php?showtopic=46430&st=0)

~digindash's post date=Apr 29 2006, 01:26 PM'
Markus
Markus
Level 15
Level 15

Back to top Go down

Dadati and Abida (Samabat new skills) Empty Re: Dadati and Abida (Samabat new skills)

Post  em Tue 9 May - 19:26

nice nice ^^
em
em
Maharaja of MaXeD
Maharaja of MaXeD

Number of posts : 135
Local : Gera (Germany)
Registration date : 2006-05-05

http://www.naboki-cs.com

Back to top Go down

Dadati and Abida (Samabat new skills) Empty Re: Dadati and Abida (Samabat new skills)

Post  Copain Tue 9 May - 19:28

thanx for infos Smile Nice to c u here xD
Copain
Copain
Maharaja of nX-MaXeD
Maharaja of nX-MaXeD

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2006-05-04

https://maxed.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Markus Tue 9 May - 20:51

tnx bros. ^^

ill be very active in this active in this part of the forums and in any part where i can share the things that i know can help everyone out. ^^
Markus
Markus
Level 15
Level 15

Back to top Go down

Post  Markus Fri 12 May - 23:05

Dadati and Abida (Samabat new skills) Abida7df.th
Markus
Markus
Level 15
Level 15

Back to top Go down

Post  Markus Fri 12 May - 23:07

Avida: 3 stage skill for summon Deva/Garuda. Pet’s HP and attacking power is increased for each stage. In the final 5th stage, pet’s attacking speed is increased by 0.5 seconds. This solves the problem of pets not improving even after leveling
Markus
Markus
Level 15
Level 15

Back to top Go down

Post  MaJa Fri 2 Jun - 5:26

Question Hope there is an exact explanation about Abida skills Exclamation

anyway, thanks for the information flower
MaJa
MaJa
Level 15
Level 15

Number of posts : 32
Local : Phillipines
Registration date : 2006-06-02

Back to top Go down

Dadati and Abida (Samabat new skills) Empty awwww

Post  activated Wed 7 Jun - 19:28

AW EHEHEHE>>>>>>>>>>>>nice to be here....d ko rin po alam yang veda na yan ano ba talaga yan????? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

activated
Level 1
Level 1

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  activated Wed 7 Jun - 19:29

ABIDA PALA WAHAHAHAHA.......TAO LNG PO!!ELOW MAJA WAB U Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

activated
Level 1
Level 1

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  MaJa Fri 9 Jun - 12:25

activated wrote:ABIDA PALA WAHAHAHAHA.......TAO LNG PO!!ELOW MAJA WAB U Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

hello John......

OooOOooooOOOOoo
OoOOOooOOooO
OooOoooO???

OOOOoooooO! Razz

cheers

have a nice day ! flower
MaJa
MaJa
Level 15
Level 15

Number of posts : 32
Local : Phillipines

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down